Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Streamsong Blue Hole 16

To see the entire write up go here

Par 3
237 | 215 | 205 | 184 yards

The 16th is the longest par 3 at Streamsong.  A bruising uphill tee shot makes it play all the longer.  This hole is 237 yards from the tips.  The green is protected well short right.  Another bunker sits left, but it is well short of the green.

There is plenty of room to miss left and deep- though missing deep on this hole requires some serious effort.

I hit a 3-hybrid here.  Luckily I missed the right side of the green and the sand dangers that await.  My ball found a small knoll to the left of the green.  I found myself having a downhill shot from atop this hill.  Not a good thing on these lightning greens.  I barely got the ball started and it turned out to be just perfect, rolling to less than a foot from the cup.  Take that hardest par 3 out here!

Back to Streamsong Blue Hole 15

Ahead to Streamsong Blue Hole 17

No comments:

Post a Comment