Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Golfing The Links at Northfork

Practice Round day today.  One day to go until the Girard tournament.

I haven't been  at the top of my game lately but things can change.  I took a half day today and got a chance to make it out and play with Kris, Michael, and Keith.

A beautiful start to the day, some pretty severe storms did skirt the course.  We got a glancing shower but the skies off to the south east were nearly black as night.  Apparently there was some sizable hail in the cell that just missed us.

I played really well today.  Matching my low for the year with a round of 80.  All in all we all were playing pretty well.  Keith had some tendonitis so he was icing his elbow through the round but other than that it seemed like everyone was rounding into tournament shape.
















I had to point this one out.  On the par 5 10th, 470 yards, I was 160 yards out after my tee shot.  oh yeah!













One last image.  Chung apparently knows witchcraft.  This should help him tremendously tomorrow.  I expect at least -20 for the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment