Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 14 of the Columbia Golf League- Match play week 12

Last night was our second to last regular season week at the Columbia men's league.  Here is a quick summary of my play:

Meh, good, puke, meh, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke,
puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, meh, puke, puke, puke, retched puke, puke, puke, striped, puke, puke, puke, super puke, colossal, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke, puke,

If you are counting that is 52 adjectives.  52 happens to be how many strokes it took me to get around on 9 holes last night.  You will, of course, notice that most of the adjectives are similar and not at all positive.

The good news is we won all 5 points.  How is this possible?  Well, my partner Mr. Vigen carried me (and my golf bag) on his back all night long.  Vigen played well and basically did everything himself last night.

I have been playing pretty good lately.  I don't know what was wrong.  Just an off day I hope.  My back was/is a little sore and I am thinking that was preventing a full turn on my shots which is why I had so many regurgitations .

I am supposed to play Rush Creek tonight.  The last 2 rounds I had there I shot 80.  Today I hope to shoot under 100.

2 comments:

  1. i believe what you describe above is called "sandbagging" in most circles. i'm reporting this to GHIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear sir, your definition is incorrect. Please see this post: http://kristaziogolf.blogspot.com/2012/07/week-13-of-columbia-golf-league-match.html

      Delete