Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Columbia Mens League playoffs week 2

Week 2 of the Columbia men's league found us back playing the apparently much more friendly front nine.  I ended up shooting a 37.  I had 2 birdies, on both the par 5s.  I did puke on hole 2, where I lost my ball in the water right off the tee and then failed to get up onto the green on my third shot.  I limped in there with a double bogey.  I also 3 putted hole 1 for a bogey.

My round was
  1. Bogey +1
  2. Double+3
  3. Par +3
  4. Birdie +2
  5. Bogey +3
  6. Par +3
  7. Birdie +2
  8. Par +2
  9. Par +2
Not too shabby. With my 4 handicap it only means a -2 net score.  Vigen had a net score of par.  No way those scores keep up with our league when we have 20 handicappers all of a sudden shoot in the 40s for net scores in the 20s.  Yeah.  See here.


No comments:

Post a Comment