Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week 15 of the Columbia Golf League- Match play week 13

The final day of the regular season was last night at Columbia.  We played the front nine.  I finally had some success.

I birdied the first hole and then parred every hole except the 2 easiest holes(3 and 5).  I got a double on 3 and a bogey on 5.  Both holes are par 3s and I missed the green on both.  I had tree issues on 3 which cost me an extra stroke.  On 5 thinned a chip across the green. I then almost chipped in and tapped in for bogey.

I finished with a 37, net 33.

Vigen had a fairly good round too.  He Finished with a 45, net 36.  He purchased a new Rocketballs driver and is hitting it pretty good.  Some nice distance off the tee with it.

We ended up earning 4 points for the day, for a total of 32.5 point for the regular season, out of  possible 65 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment