Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Columbia Golf League Week 9

This week for golf I missed our tee time.  The league schedule had been orderly with us teeing off one time later each week of the season.  For some reason we jumbed back to the second tee time.  Oops.  i left work at 5 with a 5:07 tee time. Luckily I was able to get ahold of Mike's cell and let him know he was going to have to cover the first couple holes by himself.

I managed to get to the course and ran through the first hole.  I saw Mike out on the second fairway.  The people on the tee let me tee off and I was away, though just barely.  I almost missed the ball on my tee shot and managed a nice solid 60 yard drive.  The next 4 shots were just as bad and I managed to get a fairly good warm up on the par 5 10th by shooting a 7.  Things calmed down after that and I managed to drain a 70 foot putt for birdie on 11.

We eneded up winning the front half and pushing on the second half.  We won the total holes 4 to 2, so we earned 4 points on the week.

After we all finished I went and played the hole I missed to get the full 9 in.  I shot a 41 with the bad opening hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment