Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Golf! Golf! Golf! Golf! Golf!

I just celebrated my birthday on March 30th and this birthday has been especially good to me.  My wife got me an awesome Nintendo DS after I hijacked my niece's while on a recent trip to Mexico.  I grew up playing Mario on the original NES and it is really cool to relive the past now on a portal device.
But I digress, the other really cool thing I got from my wife's parents is the Common Man golf card.  This is a really great deal that gives you 32 rounds of golf on 8 different Minneapolis metro courses.  The card allows for 4 rounds per course.  The courses included this year are

Loggers Trail - Stillwater
Sawmill Golf Club - Stillwater
The Links at Northfork Ramsey
Wild Marsh - Buffalo
Pebble Creek - Becker
Dahlgreen Golf Club -Chaska
Creeks Bend - New Prague
Mississippi Dunes -Cottage Grove

Of these courses I have played Creeks Bend, The Links at Northfork, Mississippi Dunes, and Wild Marsh.  I will be posting more about each of these courses as I start to get a chance to play them.

The golf card should allow me some great golf this summer. 

1 comment: