Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Masters













The masters starts today!  For me this is the annual start of summer.  Not only the start of golf season but also when I can officially put away the winter coat and sweaters.  This year we will be having a Masters party at   our house for the second year in a row.  Lots of Arnold Palmers and John Dalys.

As for the tournament, I hope that Tiger somehow magically finds his swing or at least some consistency.  I would love to see him win again.  Phil is looking like he is on top of his game after last week in Houston.  I wouldn't mind him doing well either.  My other favorites would have to be Rickie Fowler and Dustin Johnson.

My dark horse this year is going to be Ricky Barnes.  He is paired with Tom Watson.  Tom winning would be unbelievable but probably not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment