Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playing in the cold

I have yet to play a round this year where the temps have been above low 50.  At the start of the year I decided to try out the Footjoy WinterSof gloves.  I can't recommend them enough.  They have a thicker cover on the back of the gloves that really help to keep the wind off yuour hands and have done a good job keeping the hands warm even when playing in 40 degree temps.  The grip on them is fairly good.  I have not noticed any lack of grip while swinging.  And while I feel I loose a little feel with them while putting, it is not enough for me to want to take them off on the greens.

If you are tired of having cold hands while playing in less than optimal conditions I would highly recommend trying out a pair.  They are about $20 and are sold in pairs for both hands.

1 comment: