Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A new toy for the 2016 golf season - Game Golf Live

It is supposed to snow today but I can still think about golf this year.  For my birthday I picked myself up a Game Golf Live unit.


For those who don't know, Game Golf is comprised of a GPS device that clips to your belt that then pairs with RFID enabled tags that screw into the end of your grips.  The tags are unique so to define which club you are playing you tap the GPS device, it tags which club you are hitting and from where.  Then when you go to your next shot you tag the next club you are using and continue.  It then calculates the differences between shots to determine how far you hit the previous club and where you hit it.

The device pairs with a cloud database to store your data and allow for some really great diagnostics of your game in general, down to specific courses.

Game Golf has 2 devices, the Game Golf Live unit and the original Game Golf.  The difference is the Live version interacts with your phone while you play and can offer distance info and real time club history.  The original version has no phone interaction.  Games must be completed and then uploaded to the cloud before you can review.

I am really looking forward to starting to use this and gathering some real world data on my game!

I will take some video using it and my impressions at some point this year.

Check out their website by clicking the image below.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I use this product too and it's top top class. Just got the new live version recently and works a charm. look forward to watching the videos

    ReplyDelete