Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

More new gear this off season

In addition to the great Seamus hybrid cover I got from my sister for Christmas, I also have picked up a few other goodies.

First up is a new pair of Footjoy M Project spiked shoes.  These were on clearance at TGW and I couldn't pass them up.  I have admired the appearance of these since they came out.  My wife has a pair and so I figured the price was right and got these.



At the same time I got the M Projects I also got a good deal on a Zero Restriction wind jacket.  I have never had any ZR gear but it was 70% of so I decided to try this out as well.  The jacket seems very nice, a high quality pull-over, though it is not exactly a  heavy duty jacket.  It is a pretty thin fleece/poly material.

But my biggest deal was a new GoreTex jacket from Sunice.  I got this on Proozy for under $100.  I have been thinking of getting a new rain jacket, as the Snake Eyes one I have has no breathability and every time I wear it I feel like a wrestler wearing a foil track suit trying to loose weight.  Normally this jacket is north of $300.  I was surprise how lightweight and comfortable this jacket is.  The material is very soft to the touch and there is no restriction in movement.






Now I just need to wait for this snow to melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment