Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Gift From my Sis

Opening up the gifts under the tree this year offered a giant surprise courtesy of my awesome sister. Unwrapping one gift I was presented by a hounds tooth box.  Upon seeing the side panel I was really pumped!

Opening up the box I found a beautiful Brodie Modern hybrid cover that I have been talking about for a while.


The cover came packaged tied with a corded tag made out of really nicely done carved and laser engraved wood.

I am really, really impressed by the quality of this cover.  The tartan pattern is stupendous and the attention to detail is just top notch.  Mine even came with a personalized leather tag!

Proudly made in Oregon!

The interior is a nice soft fleece.  The yellow interior matches perfect with the yellow accents in the tartan.

How cool does that look nestled all snug in the bag!

Winter can't end soon enough...

This is my first cover from Seamus.  I would not hesitate to tell anyone, that if you are in the market for some really cool, high quality covers, check out Seamus Golf, you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment