Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Single digits!

So my USGA handicap through GHIN came out on Sunday the 15th and I officially made my goal this year (just barely).  I am now a 9.9 handicap.  My goal was to get my handicap down to single digits this year.  I did not think it would happen so quickly but I am hoping I can continue the trend even lower.

The only thing I am nervous about is getting my handicap too low.  Every year I play in a big tournament in July and the players are ranked in A-D tiers.  Each team has one player from each tier.  I really don't want to be an A player because I don't feel I am consistent enough.  The tourney is for some fairly large money and that is a lot of pressure. Maybe if I continue to play well my confidence will be high enough to feel like I can anchor a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment