Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Its coming....

I heard the forecast today for next week- the first 50s of the year.  This winter has been really mild with hardly any snow so it is strange to think I can still suffer from cabin fever, but I am ready for warmer weather.  And with warmer weather comes golf season!

I was asked by a friend to re-grip his sticks for him.  I use Golf Pride New Decade MMC grips myself and love the hybrid cord design.  It has been two years for some of my clubs so it is probably time I do my own set.  But first I agreed to do my friends.
He has an older set of cobra irons.  Suspiciously his bag is missing a putter and driver so I will need to get those from him at some point.  I don't know where those are hiding but I am sure he would say that he doesn't need those clubs in his bag.

Anyways, despite the age of the clubs, they are about to get a whole lot sicker.  I decided to re-grip them in the new black Widow Maker grips from Black Widow golf.  They have some pretty sweet looking grips.  The white ones really look sharp but might be a bit too flashy, so I went with the new black variety.

Here is some shots of them..



I'll post back once they're on.

Here is the completed set.

1 comment: