Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Columbia League Play Week 5

I had sat out the last 2 weeks of golf, as one week I had the PHAT tour and the next week was not one of my weeks in the rotation.  I was back out at Columbia's front 9 this week with Michael.


We took on nobody this week.  A bye mid-season due to a team originally scheduled to play that dropped out.

My pathetic game continued.  I was actually able to get a little height on my drives which was encouraging but in all I didn't fare too well.  A final hole birdie gave me a round of 41.

On the par 5 6th hole, I hooked my 3 wood into the trees on the right side of the hole.  I then punched out, and from the rough flubbed my next shot.  So at 270 yards out I was sitting 3.  I took my 4 wood and just nutted the thing.  It rolled up to the front collar of the green!  I missed my putt for par but made an easy bogey thanks to the best hit fairway wood I have had in a looooong time.

Michael struggled along with me to a 46.  He just wasn't feeling in the mood to golf tonight.

We did end up getting all 5 points, so we have that going for us.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this helpfull blog.This is very informative.Visit Reets Drying Academy to know about our water damage restoration training series! We work hard to give you a one of a kind experience at our location. Contact us now!

    ReplyDelete