Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Minnesota winter golf practice

Spring has finally sprung in Minneapolis.  Tomorrow's high is expected to reach 70.  With the warm weather comes the slew of area course opening announcements.  Everything is still a little brown for my tastes though.

I have been getting warmed up at my favorite practice facility, MN Golf Academy.
The thing that makes this place so great, isn't the full swing area (which is a great area).  What I really love is the short game area shown above.  With the realistic green you actually get balls to check fairly realistically.  The short game is what I always find is the most rusty after the winter break so to be able to occasionally practice that part of the game is a great thing.  They even offer sand practice at the back of the green, though I don't need that, since I never find bunkers while I am playing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment