Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Golfing Dwan


The Minnesota golf season officially ended on October 31st but the weather has been nice enough to still play golf.  I went out today with Michael Vigen to Dwan in Minneapolis.


I ended up shooting an 81.  While I avoided losing any balls and really didn't get into Dwan's only hazards- the trees, I failed to do much.  A weakening driver and poor iron play meant that I failed to make many pars.



Michael and I played skins and Murphys.  We ended up shooting exactly the same score on both sides, though with a par on the last hole I managed to win a bunch of carried over greenies and offset my many lost Murphys to go up on Vigen 50 cents for the round!  Woot!



He actually should have one since he played with only 2 strokes, despite our 7 stroke handicap differential.  Just goes to show how much smoke and mirrors my scores are.


I did a quick count and I think this is the 67th time I golfed this year.  That includes 4 double round days and the 18 9 hole rounds in the Minneapolis Men's league.

No comments:

Post a Comment